Our forte is the editorial conception, planning and execution of events, from small breakfast gatherings and evening mixers to larger conferences.Â We make sure it all holds together, from the first moment of the day to the closing cocktails or dinner.
I. Strategic Conceptualization and Planning
- Defining objectives–editorial, marketing, financial, etc.
- Honing and refining concept, structure and flow.
- Selecting and vetting speakers, moderators, panelists.
- Drafting individual session descriptions and questions.
- Writing and designing program, presentations and signage (print and Web.)
II. Tactical Leadership and Execution
- Event tracking and project management.
- Finding, booking, and tracking speakers (securing bios, photos, etc.)
- Speaking, panel moderation, Q&A.
- Pre-event PR and event press coverage, including: creating event blog, social networks, emails, etc.; audio/video recording; securing media coverage; handling press appearances/
III. Venue and Logistics Oversight
- Finding, choosing and booking.
- Securing giveaways/premiums.
- Managing P&L/budget, as needed.
IV. Sales and Partnerships
- Conceiving sponsorship and sales programs.
- Executing sales program, as needed.